£16,000 for a 28-day “digital detox” program?!
That’s ridiculous! But in a world where toddlers are being zombified with smartphones and tablets, who’s to say what’s ridiculous and what isn’t anymore…
Anyway, here’s a alternative treatment plan.
1) Get candles, flashlights and books ready. If you normally cook with electricity, get a propane stove.
2) Flip that big, double or triple sized house fuse on your breaker panel to the OFF position.
3) When the sun goes down, use your candles and flashlights to help with getting the children fed/bathed/ready for bed.
4) Read them stories until they’re ready to fall asleep.
5) Once the children are asleep, turn the power back on.
Children as young as four are becoming so addicted to smartphones and iPads that they require psychological treatment.
Dr Graham said that young technology addicts experienced the same withdrawal symptoms as alcoholics or heroin addicts, when the devices were taken away.
He warned that the condition prevented young people from forming normal social relationships, leaving them drained by the constant interaction.
Parents who have found themselves unable to wean their children off computer games and mobile phones are paying up to £16,000 for a 28-day “digital detox” programme designed by Dr Graham at the Capio Nightingale clinic in London.
One Response to “Toddlers Becoming So Addicted to iPads They Require Therapy”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.