Grimes Debuts WarNymph Social Media Accounts for Her Unborn Baby

January 22nd, 2020

I hadn’t given much thought to Elon Musk’s relationship with Grimes, a musician who’s shtick appears to be an attempt to out-Björk Björk. Musk consistently has difficult relationships with women, so Grimes just seemed like par for the course.

But…

Is it different this time?

Hmm…

Via: Consequence of Sound:

Grimes has created social media accounts for her unborn baby with Elon Musk under the handle “WarNymph”. On Tuesday night, she debuted the Twitter and Instagram accounts and set them to private — less than two weeks after she announced she’s pregnant in the first place. So far, only select people have been approved to follow WarNymph.

Grimes broke the news on Twitter by tweeting “@WarNymph” along with a 3D graphic of a baby with wings, a bow and arrow, and bright red nails. When a fan asked if it’s her baby, Grimes responded, “Technically this one is a de-aged digital clone but prob similar”. When a different fan asked what the hell she’s doing, Grimes tweeted, “If u follow the clues – the questions will have answers”.

Of course, this is the internet, so people have already shared videos that Grimes posted to the private WarNymph accounts. In one, the 3D baby speaks directly into the camera about, you guessed it, the impending apocalypse! “This is the end of the world. The world stands on a ledge. Death and the end is nigh,” it says in a whispery, quiet voice. “The next planet in the solar system… it’s called death. The sun explodes and we all die. The earth is going deafeningly quiet.


CIA Psychologist Defends Torture Before Guantanamo Court

January 22nd, 2020

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth: Fire Did Not Cause Building 7’s Collapse:

On September 11, 2001, at 5:20 PM, the 47-story World Trade Center Building 7 collapsed into its footprint, falling more than 100 feet at the rate of gravity for 2.5 seconds of its seven-second destruction.

Despite calls for the evidence to be preserved, New York City officials had the building’s debris removed and destroyed in the ensuing weeks and months, preventing a proper forensic investigation from ever taking place. Seven years later, federal investigators concluded that WTC 7 was the first steel-framed high-rise ever to have collapsed solely as a result of normal office fires.

Today, we at Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth are pleased to partner with the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) in releasing the draft report of a four-year computer modeling study of WTC 7’s collapse conducted by researchers in the university’s Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering. The UAF WTC 7 report concludes that the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11 was caused not by fire but rather by the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.

Via: AFP:

A psychologist who helped design the CIA’s “war on terror” torture program after the September 11, 2001 attacks defended the program this week before its victims at the US military prison in Guantanamo, Cuba.

James Mitchell was unapologetic Tuesday when he appeared at a hearing to answer questions about the waterboarding, stress position and sleep deprivation techniques applied to 9/11 plot suspects detained in secret prisons following the attacks.

“I’d get up today and do it again,” he said before five of those men, whose slow-moving cases at the Guantanamo military tribunals have them facing possible death sentences.


‘Pentagon Racks Up $35 Trillion In Accounting Changes In A Year’

January 22nd, 2020

Rotten to the core and the source of most of the problems on this planet.

In other news: Nearly 4 in 10 Americans would borrow money to cover a $1K emergency.

Via: Bloomberg:

The Pentagon made $35 trillion in accounting adjustments last year alone — a total that’s larger than the entire U.S. economy and underscores the Defense Department’s continuing difficulty in balancing its books.

The latest estimate is up from $30.7 trillion in 2018 and $29 trillion in 2017, the first year adjustments were tracked in a concerted way, according to Pentagon figures and a lawmaker who’s pursued the accounting morass.

The figure dwarfs the $738 billion of defense-related funding in the latest U.S. budget, a spending plan that includes the most expensive weapons systems in the world including the F-35 jet as well as new aircraft carriers, destroyers and submarines.

“Within that $30 trillion is a lot of double, triple, and quadruple counting of the same money as it got moved between accounts,” said Todd Harrison, a Pentagon budget expert with the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

The Defense Department acknowledged that it failed its first-ever audit in 2018 and then again last year, when it reviewed $2.7 trillion in assets and $2.6 trillion in liabilities. While auditors found no evidence of fraud in the review of finances that Congress required, they flagged a laundry list of problems, including accounting adjustments.


October 2019: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Others, Simulate, “An Outbreak of a Novel Zoonotic Coronavirus… That Eventually Becomes Efficiently Transmissible from Person to Person, Leading to a Severe Pandemic”

January 22nd, 2020

Flashback 2017: Wuhan: Inside the Chinese Lab Poised to Study World’s Most Dangerous Pathogens

Via: Nature:

A laboratory in Wuhan is on the cusp of being cleared to work with the world’s most dangerous pathogens. The move is part of a plan to build between five and seven biosafety level-4 (BSL-4) labs across the Chinese mainland by 2025, and has generated much excitement, as well as some concerns.

Some scientists outside China worry about pathogens escaping, and the addition of a biological dimension to geopolitical tensions between China and other nations. But Chinese microbiologists are celebrating their entrance to the elite cadre empowered to wrestle with the world’s greatest biological threats.

“It will offer more opportunities for Chinese researchers, and our contribution on the BSL?4-level pathogens will benefit the world,” says George Gao, director of the Chinese Academy of Sciences Key Laboratory of Pathogenic Microbiology and Immunology in Beijing. There are already two BSL-4 labs in Taiwan, but the National Bio-safety Laboratory, Wuhan, would be the first on the Chinese mainland.

The lab was certified as meeting the standards and criteria of BSL-4 by the China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS) in January. The CNAS examined the lab’s infrastructure, equipment and management, says a CNAS representative, paving the way for the Ministry of Health to give its approval. A representative from the ministry says it will move slowly and cautiously; if the assessment goes smoothly, it could approve the laboratory by the end of June.

BSL-4 is the highest level of biocontainment: its criteria include filtering air and treating water and waste before they leave the laboratory, and stipulating that researchers change clothes and shower before and after using lab facilities. Such labs are often controversial. The first BSL-4 lab in Japan was built in 1981, but operated with lower-risk pathogens until 2015, when safety concerns were finally overcome.

Update: Wuhan: China Locks Down City of 11 Million at Epicenter of Virus Outbreak

Via: Reuters:

China is putting on lockdown a city of 11 million people considered the epicenter of a new coronavirus outbreak that has killed 17 and infected nearly 600, as health authorities around the world scramble to prevent a global pandemic.

Wuhan’s city government said it would shut down all urban transport networks and suspend outgoing flights from 10 a.m. (0200 GMT) on Thursday, state media said. Domestic media said some airlines were operating after the deadline, however.

State media broadcast images of one of Wuhan’s transport hubs, the Hankou rail station, nearly deserted, with gates blocked or barred. The government is urging citizens not to leave the city.

Event 201:

“Countries are reacting in different ways as to how best to manage the overwhelming amounts of dis and misinformation circulating over the Internet. In some cases, limited Internet shutdowns are being implemented to quell panic.”

Via: Global Biodefence:

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, World Economic Forum and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation have issued 7 recommendations in a joint call for action for new public-private cooperation to improve Pandemic Preparedness and Response. Recommendations have been reviewed, built upon and agreed to since first introduced at the Event 201 pandemic exercise conducted in October 2019 that featured a fictional coronavirus igniting a major pandemic and 15 global corporate and health stakeholders from key industries responding.

The next severe pandemic will not only cause great illness and loss of life but could also trigger major cascading economic and societal consequences that could contribute greatly to global impact and suffering. Efforts to prevent such consequences or respond to them as they unfold will require unprecedented levels of collaboration between governments, international organizations, and the private sector.


Glenn Greenwald Charged with Cybercrimes in Brazil After Exposing Corruption

January 21st, 2020

Via: Daily Beast:

Famed journalist Glenn Greenwald on Tuesday reacted to the news that the Brazilian government has charged him with “cybercrimes” by railing against President Jair Bolsonaro’s regime and its attempts to silence the press.

The New York Times reported on Tuesday morning that Brazilian prosecutors alleged that Greenwald was part of a “criminal organization” that hacked into the cellphones of public officials and prosecutors. In multiple stories for The Intercept, which he co-founded, Greenwald published some of those leaked embarrassing messages and, per a criminal complaint, damaged the reputation of an anti-corruption task force.

“The Bolsonaro government and the movement that supports it has made repeatedly clear that it does not believe in basic press freedoms—from Bolsonaro’s threats against Folha to his attacks on journalists that have incited violence to Sergio Moro’s threats from the start to classify us as ‘allies of the hackers’ for revealing his corruption,” Greenwald said in a statement to The Daily Beast.

“Less than two months ago, the Federal Police, examining all the same evidence cited by the Public Ministry, stated explicitly that not only have I never committed any crime but that I exercised extreme caution as a journalist never even to get close to any participation,” he continued. “Even the Federal Police under Minister Moro’s command said what is clear to any rational person: I did nothing more than do my job as a journalist—ethically and within the law.”


U.S. Tech Program Fueling Iran Protests

January 21st, 2020

Via: ZeroHedge:

After major protests hit multiple cities across Iran in November following a drastic government slash in gasoline subsidies which quickly turned anti-regime, broad internet outages were reported — some lasting as long as a week or more nationwide — following Tehran authorities ordering the blockage of external access.

And during smaller January protests over downed Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752, more widespread internet outages were reported recently, likely as Iranian security services fear protest “crackdown” videos would fuel outrage in western media, and after months ago Mike Pompeo expressly urged Iranians in the streets to send the State Department damning videos that would implicate Tehran’s leaders and police.

But now Washington appears to have initiated the “Syria option” inside Iran: covertly fueling and driving “popular protests” to eventually create conditions for large-scale confrontation on the ground geared toward regime change.

Financial Times reports Washington’s ‘covert’ efforts are now increasing, and are more out in the open:

US government-funded technology companies have recorded an increase in the use of circumvention software in Iran in recent weeks after boosting efforts to help Iranian anti-regime protesters thwart internet censorship and use secure mobile messaging.

The outreach is part of a US government program dedicated to internet freedom that supports dissident pressure inside Iran and complements America’s policy of “maximum pressure” over the regime. A US state department official told the Financial Times that since protests in Iran in 2018 — at the time the largest in almost a decade — Washington had accelerated efforts to provide Iranians more options on how they communicate with each other and the outside world.


Google Critic Suggests His Wife’s Fatal Car Crash Was Not an Accident

January 21st, 2020

Via: Daily Mail:

A high profile critic of Google, who accused the search engine of meddling in the 2016 election, has now suggested his wife’s fatal car crash was not an accident.

Robert Epstein, 66, said in July the internet giant’s methods ‘gave’ millions of votes to Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election.

In December he announced that his wife, Misti Dawn Vaughn, 29, died after her truck spun out of control along a road in California and into the path of a tractor-trailer.

On Sunday he tweeted: ‘Last year, after I briefed a group of state AGs about #Google’s power to rig elections, one of them said, “I think you’re going to die in an accident in a few months.” A few months later, my beautiful wife #Misti died a violent death. Makes you wonder.’

Epstein had earlier tweeted on January 4: ‘BTW, although losing Misti is devastating for me – there will never be another Misti in my life, after all – I AM STILL NOT SUICIDAL. Hear that, #Google? Hear that, #Hillary?’

He had earlier dismissed the idea that ‘#Google or #Hillary had anything to do with Misti’s death’, but seems to have changed his mind in recent days.

Epstein, a psychology professor at the American Institute for Behavioral Research and Technology, concluded that Google’s search methods ‘gave’ millions of votes to Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election.


As Virus Spreads to More Chinese Cities, WHO Calls Emergency Meeting

January 21st, 2020

Here we go again.

Via: Reuters:

The death toll from a mysterious flu-like virus in China climbed to six on Tuesday as new cases surged beyond 300 and authorities fretted about the added risk from millions of Chinese traveling for the Lunar New Year holiday.

Round the world, airports tightened screening of travelers from China as officials confirmed the coronavirus strain is contagious between humans.

The World Health Organization (WHO) called a meeting for Wednesday to consider declaring a global health emergency.

The outbreak, which began in the central city of Wuhan, also sent shivers through financial markets as investors recalled the fallout from China’s Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) outbreak in 2002/2003 that it initially covered up.


China to Reduce Consumption of Single Use Plastic

January 20th, 2020

Via: Bloomberg:

China will curtail its consumption of single-use plastic in an effort to tackle a soaring amount of the discarded material that has quickly become one of the world’s most pressing environmental crises.

Non-degradable plastic bags will be banned in places such as supermarkets and shopping malls in major cities, as well as for the country’s ubiquitous food delivery services by the end of this year, according to a plan released by the National Development and Reform Commission on Sunday.


SAFIRE Project 2019 Update

January 19th, 2020

Thanks to NH for posting this in The Case Against Reality – Prof. Donald Hoffman on Conscious Agent Theory and to Dennis for mentioning it to me.

Via: SAFIRE Project:

More: 2015: Michael Clarage: SAFIRE and the Electric Sun Model


« Previous PageNext Page »