Millions of Hungry Americans Turn to Food Banks for First Time
December 7th, 2020After decades of fraud, corruption and war, U.S. politicians are using a flu-like illness to blow out America’s remaining support columns and collapse the country into its own footprint.
Now, facing a government caused famine, the bewildered victims, fumbling with their masks, line up by the millions to receive food handouts in order to survive.
I wonder…
In the weeks and months ahead, will people need to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination in order to receive their food rations?
The vaccination won’t be mandatory, of course, but with the economy collapsed and fewer ways to earn money…
Via: PBS:
Hunger is a harsh reality in the richest country in the world. Even during times of prosperity, schools hand out millions of hot meals a day to children, and desperate elderly Americans are sometimes forced to choose between medicine and food.
Now, in the pandemic of 2020, with illness, job loss and business closures, millions more Americans are worried about empty refrigerators and barren cupboards. Food banks are doling out meals at a rapid pace and an Associated Press data analysis found a sharp rise in the amount of food distributed compared with last year. Meanwhile, some folks are skipping meals so their children can eat and others are depending on cheap food that lacks nutrition.
Those fighting hunger say they’ve never seen anything like this in America, even during the Great Recession of 2007-2009.
Related: “Would you be willing to get a Covid vaccine in exchange for a $1,500 stimulus check?”
“Former Israeli Space Security Chief Says Aliens Exist, Humanity Not Ready”
December 7th, 2020Via: Jerusalem Post:
Has the State of Israel made contact with aliens?
According to retired Israeli general and current professor Haim Eshed, the answer is yes, but this has been kept a secret because “humanity isn’t ready.”
Speaking in an interview to Yediot Aharonot, Eshed – who served as the head of Israel’s space security program for nearly 30 years and is a three-time recipient of the Israel Security Award – explained that Israel and the US have both been dealing with aliens for years.
And this by no means refers to immigrants, with Eshed clarifying the existence of a “Galactic Federation.”
The 87-year-old former space security chief gave further descriptions about exactly what sort of agreements have been made between the aliens and the US, which ostensibly have been made because they wish to research and understand “the fabric of the universe.” This cooperation includes a secret underground base on Mars, where there are American and alien representatives.
If true, this would coincide with US President Donald Trump’s creation of the Space Force as the fifth branch of the US armed forces, though it is unclear how long this sort of relationship, if any, has been going on between the US and its reported extraterrestrial allies.
But Eshed insists that Trump is aware of them, and that he was “on the verge” of disclosing their existence. However, the Galactic Federation reportedly stopped him from doing so, saying they wished to prevent mass hysteria since they felt humanity needed to “evolve and reach a stage where we will… understand what space and spaceships are,” Yediot Aharonot reported.
New Jersey: Rate Of Noncooperation With Contact Tracers Now Up To 74% Of Cases
December 7th, 2020Via: CBS:
New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy expressed his frustration with people who aren’t willing to help COVID-19 contact tracers. During a Monday press conference, the New Jersey governor urged residents to cooperate with contact tracers.
“The rate of noncooperation with our contact tracers is now up to a whopping 74% of cases. Quite frankly, this is unacceptable and we need folks to turn that around,” Murphy said. “It is extremely critical for contact tracers to get in touch with the close contacts of those who test positive to help us stop the spread of this virus.”
“You’re Taking Over Somebody Else’s Physical Body with the Mind of Another Human”
December 7th, 2020Also, “You can engineer a unique thing that would only kill one person in the world.”
Via: Modern War Institute:
Dr. Charles Morgan speaks to cadets and faculty at West Point about a range of topics, including psychology, neurobiology, and the science of humans at war. Dr. Morgan’s neurobiological and forensic research has established him as an international expert in post-traumatic stress disorder, eyewitness memory, and human performance under conditions of high stress.
The event was organized and hosted by the Modern War Institute at West Point.
India: Hundreds Rushed to Hospital in Andhra Pradesh, One Dead from Unknown Illness
December 7th, 2020Via: Reuters:
One person has died and more than 400 have been hospitalised in Andhra Pradesh due to an unidentified infection that caused many to fall unconscious following seizures and nausea, a senior health department official said on Monday.
Government and medical authorities said that more than 200 people were discharged at the weekend and that tests had ruled out COVID-19, the infection caused by the novel coronavirus. Further serological tests are underway.
“The causes of the outbreak are not known yet,” the state government said in a statement, adding that people in all age groups appeared prone to the infection.
UK: Rich People & Journalists Made Exempt From Having to Enter COVID Quarantine
December 6th, 2020Via: Summit News:
Journalists and rich people defined as “high value business travellers” will be made exempt from having to enter a 2 week COVID quarantine when they return to the UK under new rules announced by the government.
“From 4am on Saturday, people in a number of categories will no longer have to self-isolate upon returning to England, even if they are travelling from a country not on the travel corridors list,” reports Sky News.
Those categories include journalists, “high value business travellers,” performing arts professionals and wealthy sports stars.
Under current rules, anyone returning from a country not on the UK’s “travel corridor” list has to self-isolate at home for 14 days or face escalating fines.
Public Health England said the new measures will not raise the risk of domestic transmission of coronavirus.
Aevum Unveils Ravn X Autonomous Launch Vehicle For Lightweight Satellites
December 6th, 2020Via: The Aviationist:
Aevum, a small company based in in Huntsville, Alabama, rolled out its Ravn X Autonomous Launch Vehicle from their hangar at Cecil airport in Jacksonville, Florida, during a live streaming on Dec. 3, 2020.
The aircraft, with tail number N567RX, has been defined by Aevum as “the world’s largest Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) by mass”, and is designed to deliver small satellites to space efficiently and with minimal resources, both human and economic, aiming to give access to space virtually to anyone: a concept similar to Virgin Orbit’s LauncherOne, but based around an unmanned aircraft instead of a Boeing 747.
California: Riverside Sheriff on Governor Newsom’s “Dictatorial Attitude”
December 6th, 2020Update: Now Orange County Sheriff Refuses to Enforce
Via: ZeroHedge:
Just a day after Riverside County Sheriff Chad Bianco told California Governor Gavin Newsom that his department won’t be “blackmailed, bullied or used as muscle” against residents during the pandemic, The Epoch Times reports that Orange County Sheriff Don Barnes announced that deputies would not enforce the regional stay-at-home order that was scheduled to go into effect Dec. 6 throughout Southern California.
—
Via: ZeroHedge:
The sheriff of California’s fourth-largest county has slammed Gov. Gavin Newsom over the most recent COVID-19 lockdown orders, and says that his department won’t be “blackmailed, bullied or used as muscle” against residents during the pandemic, after they were told “there was a potential he would be withholding federal and state funding from counties who did not enforce the orders.”
In a Friday evening video posted to social media… Riverside County Sheriff Chad Bianco called out Newsom’s “dictatorial attitude toward California residents while dining in luxury, traveling, keeping his business open and sending his kids to in-person private schools,” which he called “extremely hypocritical.”
“Ironically, it wasn’t that long ago our same governor loudly and publicly argued how wrong it was for the President of the United States to withhold federal funding from states not complying with federal laws.”
“These closures and stay-at-home orders are flat-out ridiculous…
Directed Energy Plausible Cause of ‘Havana Syndrome,’ U.S. Government Report Finds
December 5th, 2020Via: Reuters:
“Directed” radio frequency is the most plausible explanation for mysterious symptoms experienced by diplomats stationed in U.S. embassies in Havana and elsewhere, a U.S. government report said on Saturday.
The symptoms appear “to be consistent with the effects of directed, pulsed radio frequency energy,” said the report by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering.
…
Saturday’s report marks the first time Washington has officially offered an explanation, although inconclusive.
Most of California Going Into Lockdown
December 5th, 2020Via: Los Angeles Times:
A stay-at-home order will go into effect in Southern California and the San Joaquin Valley late Sunday, as COVID-19 cases soar and capacity at hospital intensive care units continues to drop.
The regions will implement the order Sunday at 11:59 p.m. Bars, wineries and personal-care services must close; restaurants must halt all dining; and gatherings of people from different households will be prohibited, the state confirmed. The rules will remain in place for at least three weeks.
The order — the latest in a series of attempts to slow the spread of the coronavirus and prevent local healthcare systems from becoming overwhelmed — is triggered when a region’s ICU capacity drops below 15%. Southern California’s ICU capacity Saturday was 12.5%, and the San Joaquin Valley’s was 8.6%, according to data released by the state.
Some 33 million Californians will be subject to the new order, representing 84% of the state’s population. They include residents of five Bay Area counties, which have decided to implement the stay-at-home order despite not yet reaching the threshold mandated by the state.
The order will be felt across Southern California but most dramatically in suburban counties like Orange, Ventura and Riverside, which have far less stringent restrictions than Los Angeles County, which imposed a modified stay-at-home order a week ago.


